In-Studio Practice Guidelines
Here’s all you need to know about coming back into the studio to practise with us!
- At the moment, bookings are NOT essential, and we allow drop-ins/ walk-ins. You are able to pre-book your spot in class via our website or the Mindbody App.
Passes & Memberships:
- All suspended Memberships will continue to stay suspended unless you email us to advise us that you want to re-start your pass. If you want to start on a date other than October 18, please let us know in the email.
- Our passes never expire 😃, so if you had a class pass with us, it is still valid for use.
- Intro Offer passes: Emma will be in touch via email in the coming week to advise you about the new finishing date for your Intro Pass.
Yoga Equipment & Props:
- We are allowing yoga mat ($2) & towel hires ($3) at this time, though we highly encourage you to BYO.
- Yoga blocks and straps are available for use. Please return the yoga strap to reception after class, and spray the blocks with the mat spray and lean them up against the wall in the mat-drying area after each use. We also encourage you to BYO if you have them!
- We will be mopping and ventilating the room between classes and will provide disinfectant spray & wipes for you to wipe down your mats after class. Our heating/ventilation system is well maintained and hygienic.
Around the studio:
- Masks are encouraged in common areas, but not mandatory. No masks are necessary in the yoga room during practice.
- We encourage you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the studio.
- Showers will be available for use; maximum of 5-minute showers.
- From October 18, online livestream classes will no longer continue. Though we would like to support as many people in as many ways as possible, we hope you understand that as a small business, we have to do what is best with regards to the resources we have.
- Video On Demand classes will be available if you remain on your Membership. There are also other pricing options available to view the VOD library.
- Pre-recorded yoga classes and meditations are also available via our Instagram account.
Ambassador Program & Karma Classes:
We understand that the lockdowns have affected many people financially and if you are unable to purchase passes or Membership due to financial hardship, we have some options for you!
- Ambassador Program: exchange some of your time each week to help us tidy and maintain the studio for free yoga classes. Click here to learn more and apply!
- Karma Class: runs every Sunday at 9:30am, minimum donation of $10 which goes to a local charity. Bookings are essential. Due to the capacity limit, if you book into the Karma class, we will send you an email to prepay for your session at least 1-day in advance, otherwise you will forfeit your spot.