In-Studio Practice Guidelines
We are now able to have our maximum capacity of students in our main yoga room (42). Though pre-booking is no longer mandatory, we do believe it is a good practice.
Other things to keep in mind for now, as we observe government guidelines/restrictions due to COVID-19:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class.
- We are taking students’ temperatures with a temperature gun upon arrival. Students with at temperature above 37.6°C will be asked to kindly leave, and we suggest you monitor yourself for any other symptoms of COVID-19 in the following days.
- No communal blocks/straps for use, please bring your own if you like to use them – we highly encourage it!
- Mats and towels are now able to be hired. $2 for a yoga mat rental, and $3 for a yoga towel hire. Shower towels may be hired for $2.
- No hands-on adjustments/assists from our teachers.
- There is hand sanitiser available all around the studio for you to use.
- Showers are available for use at this time.
- If you have a fever or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home until you’ve tested negative.