In-Studio Practice Guidelines
We are now able to have our maximum capacity of students in our main yoga room (42). Though pre-booking is no longer mandatory, we do believe it is a good practice.
Other things to keep in mind for now, as government guidelines/restrictions due to COVID-19 have eased:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class.
- You are able to use our communal blocks/straps for practice, though we do highly encourage brining and using your own, if you have them.
- Mats and towels are now able to be hired. $2 for a yoga mat rental, and $3 for a yoga towel hire. Shower towels may be hired for $2.
- Hands-on adjustments/assists may be offered by some of our teachers. Please let us know before or after class if you definitely do not want to be adjusted.
- There is hand sanitiser available all around the studio for you to use.
- Showers are available for use at this time.
- If you have a fever or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home until you’ve tested negative.