In-Studio Practice Guidelines
At the moment, whilst we follow the government guidelines of a maximum of 20 people in class, we ask you please pre-book into classes using the Mindbody App.
Other things to keep in mind for now, as we observe government guidelines/restrictions due to COVID-19:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class.
- We are taking students’ temperatures with a temperature gun upon arrival. Students with at temperature above 37.6°C will be asked to kindly leave, and we suggest you monitor yourself for any other symptoms of COVID-19 in the following days.
- Mats spaced out so there is 4 sq. metres per person (please line up the right hand corner of your mat to the tape markers on the floor in the hot room.
- No communal blocks/straps for use, please bring your own if you like to use them – we highly encourage it! We also sell Yoga Design Lab yoga straps and cork blocks in our retail section.
- Mats and towels are NOT for hire at the moment, please BYO. If you show up without a mat, we cannot hire one out to you and you may not be able to practise. You can purchase a Yoga Design Lab mat from our retail section, or we also have a few gently used mats for sale, for a $10 donation that goes to our Karma charity of the month.
- No hands-on adjustments/assists from our teachers.
- There is hand sanitiser available all around the studio for you to use.
- Showers are not available for use at this time.
- If you have a fever or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home until you’ve tested negative.
Late Cancellations / No-Shows
If you are unable to make a class that you have booked into, please remove yourself from the class via the Mindbody online or the App, at least 8 hours before class starts, or call or email us to let us know. This will allow those on the waitlist to be notified so that they are able to make it to the class.
If you do not cancel (at least 4 hours before class starts) and/or do not come to class without notifying us, a $10 no-show/late cancellation fee may be charged to your credit card on file with us. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. We have many students keen to practise with us in-person!