In-Studio Practice Guidelines
Here’s all you need to know about coming back into the studio to practise with us!
- As we have a class capacity of 20 students (spaced 4 sq. metres apart), bookings are essential, and we will not be allowing walk-ins. Please ensure you book your spot in class via our website or the Mindbody App.
- Due to these restrictions on class sizes, we ask that you only book into classes that you are 100% committed to attending. We will have a strict no show fee of $20 which will be applied to anyone who does not show up for the class they have booked into.
- Late cancellations will also incur at $20 late-cancellation fee. A “late cancellation” is if a class is cancelled within 4 hours of the class starting. This is to ensure that we can open those spaces to students who may be on the waitlist. We completely understand that things might come up that are out of your control, so if that happens to you, please email us or call us: (02) 8387 7167 as soon as you are able to.
- We will need to see your vaccination certificate before you come in to practice. Please bring proof of double vaccination at your first class (show us the certificate on your phone or have a printed copy with you). We must have verified/seen your vaccination certificate before you are able to attend class. Once we have seen the certificate, it is noted on your account and you will not need to do this for every class attended.
- Ensure you scan the QR code every time you enter the studio, as per NSW Government regulations. Please also check-in via the front desk (we don’t want to accidentally mark you as a no show if you were actually in class!).
If you do not bring in your smartphone to the studio, ticking you off in class is a way to track that you have visited the studio. Please check that your personal details (address and phone number) are correct in your Mindbody account. We may ask you to verify these details when you check-in, if you do not scan the QR code.
Passes & Memberships:
- All suspended Memberships will continue to stay suspended unless you email us to advise us that you want to re-start your pass. If you want to start on a date other than October 18, please let us know in the email.
- Our passes never expire 😃, so if you had a class pass with us, it is still valid for use.
- Intro Offer passes: Emma will be in touch via email in the coming week to advise you about the new finishing date for your Intro Pass.
Yoga Equipment & Props:
- We are allowing yoga mat ($2) & towel hires ($3) at this time, though we highly encourage you to BYO.
- Yoga blocks and straps are available for use. Please return the yoga strap to reception after class, and spray the blocks with the mat spray and lean them up against the wall in the mat-drying area after each use. We also encourage you to BYO if you have them!
- We will be mopping and ventilating the room between classes and will provide disinfectant spray & wipes for you to wipe down your mats after class. Our heating/ventilation system is well maintained and hygienic.
- There is tape on the floor to indicate where to line up the top left corner of your yoga mat so that we are appropriately spaced apart.
Around the studio:
- Please wear your mask when you arrive at the studio, until you get onto your mat. At this point, mask-wearing is optional during class practice. Pop your mask back on upon leaving the yoga room.
- We will also have a policy of, “No mask, don’t ask.” which applies to all teachers and students as we understand there may be specific reasons why someone chooses not to wear a mask and it is no person’s business but their own.
- We encourage you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the studio.
- Showers will be available for use; maximum of 5-minute showers.
- From October 18, online livestream classes will no longer continue. Though we would like to support as many people in as many ways as possible, we hope you understand that as a small business, we have to do what is best with regards to the resources we have.
- Video On Demand classes will be available if you remain on your Membership. There are also other pricing options available to view the VOD library.
- Pre-recorded yoga classes and meditations are also available via our Instagram account.
Ambassador Program & Karma Classes:
We understand that the lockdowns have affected many people financially and if you are unable to purchase passes or Membership due to financial hardship, we have some options for you!
- Ambassador Program: exchange some of your time each week to help us tidy and maintain the studio for free yoga classes. Click here to learn more and apply!
- Karma Class: runs every Sunday at 9:30am, minimum donation of $10 which goes to a local charity. Bookings are essential. Due to the capacity limit, if you book into the Karma class, we will send you an email to prepay for your session at least 1-day in advance, otherwise you will forfeit your spot.