200 Hour Yoga teacher training
We have a Part-Time Yoga Teacher Training starting on April 9, 2021!
Join Thy and her curated team of skilled teachers, and embark on an inspiring and transformational journey. Whether you are looking to deepen your practice, or wanting to become a yoga teacher to share your experiences, and the teachings of yoga with others, this course is for you! Tap into your inner teacher and discover your limitless potential.
Our unique programs offer a dynamic, integrative approach to teaching and embodying your yoga practice on and off the mat. You will not only learn how to teach yoga, but also reveal the plethora of opportunities available for you to share this practice in many ways, beyond the yoga studio setting.
This course is limited to an intimate group of 10 students so we can provide you with as much attention and support as possible, both during, and after the course finishes.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a strong foundation that will allow you to safely and effectively teach inspiring yoga classes to diverse groups of students. You will learn:
- how to guide students through the asanas (poses), looking closely at alignment and instructional cues
- modifications and variations of poses to support different bodies and needs, including adjustments and assists
- anatomy, physiology and subtle energetic qualities within the body, as pertaining to yoga and the asanas
- the history, philosophy and ethics of the yoga tradition, including how to incorporate these teachings into your classes and into your life
- how to teach authentically, to inspire and empower your students
- the “business” side of yoga and how to get started as a yoga teacher (part or full time), including self-care and burnout prevention
Dates: April 9 – September 25, 2021
Times: Fridays 6-9pm, Saturdays & Sundays 8am – 6pm
7 weekends and 1 full week intensive, dates are:
Weekend 2: April 30 – May 2
Weekend 3: May 21 – 23
Weekend 4: June 18 – 20
Weekend 5: July 16 – 18
Weekend 6: August 6 – 8
Weekend 7: August 27 – 29
Final Week* Intensive: September 19 – 25
*Hours: Sun 8am – 5:30pm, Mon-Friday 6:30am – 6:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm