An immersive yoga course focused on the “Vinyasa Flow
” style of yoga classes. Thy Nguyen will be leading the course. She is an experienced yoga teacher who has practised yoga for 2 decades and has taught yoga for the last 12 years. She is a passionate vinyasa yoga practitioner and teacher and is so excited to share her knowledge with you, and to be a guide for you to discover your own insights towards your personal practice.
For current yoga teachers, a practical training for those looking to hone and level up their skills for teaching this style.
For yoga students,
this is a great course to deepen your understanding and knowledge of the vinyasa flow style of class: how it originated, how it is different from other types of yoga classes, what certain poses you may experience in vinyasa classes and how to best practice them. Enjoy physical practice, learn new things, and have fun! This is also a good course to attend if you’re not quite sure about completing a 200 Hour Teacher Training
, but want just a taste of it, and you really love Flow classes!
This training is especially useful for both teachers and practitioners to help in refining the physical asana practice to best suit you; whether that means to challenge yourself more through modifications or transitions, or how to adapt and modify in any class setting to make this an accessible and sustainable practice to meet your needs as the seasons of your life may change.
- Posture clinics for common poses practised in Flow classes, including modifications and variations/different options
- Adjusts/assists and use of yoga props to best support students in these classes
- How to effectively and safely sequence Flow classes for: peak poses, areas of the body, for certain themes, for certain demographics of students (i.e. corporate students, athletes, beginners)
- Learn our signature Now Flow sequence, pacing and purpose behind it, to effectively and successfully teach and engage students with this sequence
- Asana Practice! (1×60 minute & 1×45 minute practice each day)
Dates: Saturday and Sundays, June 11-12 & 18-19 (2022)
9:30am – 2:30pm for all days (20 hours in-person)
+ 5 hours homework (25 hours in total)
Live Now Members & Now Yoga TT Graduates: $375 (20% discount)
Thy is an accredited Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider and if you are registered with Yoga Alliance, you may use this course towards your hours for continued education.
QUESTIONS? Email us: email@example.com